Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Who is That? #10


Here is this week's.  Send your guesses here. First Clue.  A bit more of the picture, and this:  If anyone is ever truly the father of his country, it may be this guy... 2nd clue: In this guy's country his presence is literally everywhere.  Even 70 years after his death.

Last week's answer:
Henri IV of France.

First correct answer,
Christopher M. - but no points as he was standing next to me when I took it.
First Correct answer by a person not standing next to me when I took it: Matt Zahner

Scoring:  First Day - 10 pts.  First Correct - Bonus 5.  After Clues: 5 pts.  No Guess: 0 pts...
Henri IV of France


The standings after three rounds:

MZ: 25
AM: 20
CM: 10
SP: 10
NH: 5
KM: 5
You: 0

2 comments:

  1. I don't think the updated scores reflect MZ's actual point total....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops you are right. Got it now.

    ReplyDelete