Thursday, May 19, 2011

Flitting about...

As you must know, we are back home and safe in Danville.  The traveling is done, but the wrapping up and posting still has a ways to go.  If you have been following along, you know I have my '25 requirements' for each of the destinations I chose for my sabbatical.  Along the way, some of those things got set aside as we moved from one place to another.  Sometimes they got done, but I never got around to posting them.  Some of them were just not possible to do on the road.  Now that I am home, I am knocking them down, writing them up and will be posting them over the next couple weeks.  Those posts will have us jumping all over the place, from Russia to China and all points in between.  I still have a back log of Cuba posts that did not get up before we headed to China, so we will start with them.  We are not on the road again, just cleaning up.

No comments:

Post a Comment