Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Who is That? #6 - Solved (already)

A                  - - -                  B            - - -               C
Alas, some of you are wormless birds...
Ok, I thought this one might be easy.  Two right guesses within hours...  
But only the usual suspects playing...  Get off the bench!  Give them some competition!  
 
Next edition, Wed. Dec 29, 12:00 PM PST.  Follow the blog posts for clues.  We are changing locations 5 times between now and then. 
Leopold I           - - -           Leopold II            - - -            Albert I


The leader board after 6: 
Alexander 35 pts (1, 3 & 6)
Kris (2 in a row 1st day!  30 pts
Scott P 15 pts (1st day #2)
You? 0 pts - C'mon....

3 comments:

  1. A: Leopold I
    B: Leopold II
    C: Albert I

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think alexander and I have found the same wikipedia site ...sort of cheating i guess but that was to be my guess too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, don't give me any flack about not guessing. Some of us WORK at the hour your posting. I have a tough employer,,,no personal phones on the floor, etc. If you have any pull with the boss let me know.

    ReplyDelete